Entertainment Gist in South Africa

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Masechaba Ndlovu on sexual maltreatment: "despite everything I don't think all men are rubbish"

Masechaba Ndlovu on sexual maltreatment: "despite everything I don't think all men are rubbish"
Media character, Masechaba Ndlovu  has had a loathsome past on sexual maltreatment and it's not caused her to denounce the great men out there.

On Podcast and Chill video, the star uncovered how she was explicitly mishandled by her progression father, notwithstanding the majority of that she accepts not all men are refuse.

The episode with her progression father made her terrified of the contrary sex, however with time, she was mended.
“…I’ve learnt that it’s not about gender. It’s about people, it’s about criminals; which is why I’ve always been against the hashtag, #MenAreTrash movement. I’ve been beaten, sexually abused, I’ve had everything you could ever imagine except death, and I still don’t believe men are trash,” she said.