Entertainment Gist in South Africa

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Watch: Mihlali Ndamase shocks mother with a fresh out of the box new vehicle

Watch: Mihlali Ndamase shocks mother with a fresh out of the box new vehicle. Magnificence influencer and Vlogger, Mihlali Ndamase shocks her mother with a fresh out of the plastic new vehicle. 
The star has had a significant astounding year with the numerous successes and notwithstanding making it to the Instagram rich rundown.

In valuing her mother, the vlogger talented her mother a rich vehicle.
“My biggest blessing in life is to make you proud and I pray I can continue to do so,” Mihlali said.
“I know what unconditional love and genuine support is because of you, thank you for being the best mother anyone could ever ask for. You are the strongest, and the most selfless person I know and for that I truly believe you deserve every blessing coming your way. Here’s a small gift of appreciation from me to you, love you loads momzo,” she added.
 Watch video below: